At IEP Parenting Virginia, we believe that all children have potential and strengths, and our mission is to partner with parents in helping their child to best develop theirs.
• Who? We partner with parents of a struggling child.
• What? We help parents become their child’s advocate/coach
• Why? We help ensure that children receive their school IEP rights under IDEA, a federal law.
• Where? We predominantly offer digital/remote services, although we will attend IEP meetings.
• To what end? We seek to improve the lives of children and families by helping parents grow into their child’s advocate and coach.