Transition POINTS Guides – Korean
• Early Intervention – Starting Life with Your Child with a Disability
• Special Education – Getting the Most from Special Education
• Transition to Adult Services – Securing a Future for your Child with a Disability
• Employment – Entering the World of Work
• Housing – Finding a Home for Adults with Disabilities
• Aging – Aging with a Disability
For further information on The Arc of Northern Virginia’s Transition POINTS program contact:
Diane Monnig, Transition Manager at 703-208-1119 x118 or email DMonnig@TheArcofNoVA.org.
For information about sponsorship opportunities to help support the expansion of Transition POINTS, please contact:
Howard Stregack, Director of Development, at 703-208-1119 x102 or email HStregack@TheArcofNoVA.org.