- Learn how to create a budget;
- Understand credit and debt;
- Navigate the disability benefits system in our state;
- Use Special Needs Trusts (SNTs) and ABLE accounts to build assets while maintaining benefit eligibility; and,
- Lay the foundation to secure a better financial future.
Eligible families must:
- Include a child with I/DD currently in the third grade or below
- Fall within certain income requirements
The FREE training will be held on Tuesdays, beginning in March.
Sessions from: 7:00-8:30pm
March 28, April 4, 18 , 25, May 2 and 16, 2017, at
The Arc of Northern Virginia
2755 Hartland Rd., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22043
Application for these free trainings are linked below. If you have questions please contact Trinitas Nsabimana, Trust Associate at The Arc of Northern Virginia at 703-208-1119 Ext. 119 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about The Arc’s future planning efforts, please visit the Center for Future Planning.