Need some tips for coping with the COVID-19 crisis? Want to learn about which agencies provide funds for developmental disability services? Curious why the 2020 Census is such a big deal? Want all this without spending hours of your valuable time? Then check out our YouTube channel playlist called “Learn in 3 Minutes.”
Presented by our amazing Director of Advocacy, Lucy Beadnell, the 3-minute webinars serve as a quick overview of a variety of topics, such as:
- Developmental Disability Service Terms
- Developmental Disability Funding Streams
- Voting Rights for People with Disabilities
- Building Layers of Legal Authority
- 2020 Virginia General Assembly Session Recap
- and many, many more!
Enjoy any or all of these Learn In 3-Minutes webinar videos.