A & T Health Care, Inc. provides people who have developmental and intellectual disabilities with supportive in-home care services. We also provide in-home support care for the elderly and people in need of companionship and care. We are Medicaid approved and we accept private pay clients and clients with insurance.
1. We ensure that the personalized and person-centered needs of all the individuals we serve are met and that they receive services as per their outlined goals.
2. We ensure that the individuals we serve receive personalized person-centered service.
3. We ensure that the respect and dignity of the individuals we serve are always priority.
4. We ensure that the individuals we serve have the support they need to achieve their goal(s)
A Mother's Rest Charitable Respite Foundation
A Mother's Rest specializes in coordinating therapeutic respite retreats for parents of children with extra needs. We support bio & adoptive moms, dads, and other family caregivers of children and adults with *extra needs*. Our small group bed and breakfast gatherings allow you to get true, recuperative rest to address physiological and mental fatigue. Come recenter and recharge with us.
Our home respite inn and support programs will be located in the Batesville/Afton area of Virginia. Nestled in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley and Virginia’s Wine Country, our respite inn will offer a scenic and inviting experience for year-round guests.
Parent Respite Retreats
Mommy & Me Trips
For Families - The Buddy Cruise
Adoption Prep & Post-Adopt Support
Just for Dads aka "The Atlas Club"
Bringing families, businesses and special events together, especially those focused on children with special needs. This website is a reference point for families, businesses, and special events to find each other, especially those focused on children with special needs
While the world continues to do a better job of acknowledging the needs of those who are disabled, accessibility continues to be an obstacle. AbleRise eliminates the needle-in-the-haystack situation and put disability information out front and center.
You will find articles like:
* Disaster Safety for People with Disabilities: What to Do When Emergency Weather Strikes
* How to Explain Disability to a Child
* The Guide to Buying Used Accessible Vehicles for Disability Accommodation
* Life Planning for Children and Adults with Special Needs
* Grants for Home Modification: 16 Resources for Homeowners with Disabilities
* Tips for Travelers with Disabilities
* Wheelchair and Handicap Ramp Cost Guide
* Developing an Accessible Workplace